practical information on the town of Zakopane and the region (since 2003)
HORSE-DRAWN CARIAGE rides in the Tatra National Park
SKI & SNOWBOARD SCHOOLS AND COURSES
Walking, sightseeing tours for individual tourists
BOOKING AIRPORT TRANSFERS TO ZAKOPANE
COTTAGES FOR RENT
- cottages near the ski centre Harenda
cottages in the centre of Zakopane
Good to know before arrival
- The correct name of our town is ZAKOPANE (not Zacopane, Zakopan, etc.)
- Local people (especially older ones) like to be greeted with
Dzien Dobry (Good Morning).
- The various colours of the trails in Tatra National Park don't indicate the degree of difficulty.
- The ski season in Zakopane usually begins around Christmas and lasts until the end of March, but some ski slopes can be closed earlier.
Zakopane live: see the webcam and weather forecast:
news from Zakopane can be found on our Fan Page Discover Zakopane:
For more information join us on facebook: