practical information on the town of Zakopane and the region (since 2003)
DISCOVER ZAKOPANE.COM- TRAVEL GUIDE TO ZAKOPANE AND TATRA MOUNTAINS
HORSE & CARRIAGE RIDES in the Tatra National Park
A castle, UNESCO church and thermal pools - half day trip
Upper Zakopane and Kasprowy Wierch by cable car
Nordic Walking tours into the Tatra National Park
Upcoming EVENTS in Zakopane
- April 9 - 16 Easter Fair in Zakopane - Niepodległości Square (100m far from Krupowki) - an opportunity to buy regional products connected with Easter
- April 21st EASTER EGG SKI COMPETITION on Kalatowki Glade in Tatra National Park - a spectacular competition involving participants dressed in costumes from different epochs.
- April 30th - May 5th - United Europe Jazz Festival.
Good to know before arrival
- The ski season in Zakopane usually begins in late December (around Christmas) and lasts until the end of March.
- The various colors of the trails in Tatra National Park don't indicate the degree of difficulty.
- Krupówki Street is the absolute center. You will find here most of the shops, restaurants, pubs etc.
- Local people (especially older ones) like to be greeted with
Dzień Dobry (Good Morning).
ACCOMMODATION in ZAKOPANE
our SUMMER OFFERS for individual tourists:
news from Zakopane can be found on our Fan Page Discover Zakopane:
If you need any information about our hometown you can ask your question here: